Rules / Règles
The membership card entitles the holder to borrow up to 4 items for 1 to 4 weeks as detailed below :
|Number of Loans||2||1||1|
|Loan Period||1 Month||1 Week||1 Week|
1. The membership card is valid for 1 year from the date of suscription. Membership fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
2. Reservations and renewals can be made in person, by phone (875 655) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Each item can only be renewed once. When the item has been renewed, a one week gap between return and reborrowing must be observed.
3. From 1st December 2018, there will be a 10p fine per item per working day for overdue items.
4. In the event of damage to a DVD case, a DVD or a book, the member will pay for the replacement of the DVD case, the DVD or the book, at cost price.
5. In the event of the loss or destruction of a DVD or book, the member will pay for the replacement of the item, at cost price.
6. In case of non observance of library rules, or repeated loss or damage, the Alliance Française reserves the right to suspend or limit borrowing rights, without the need to refund, in whole or in part, any membership fees.